PIA Inspection Program & Pipe Cleaning
Inspection of Tubulars generates large amounts of data which must be processed, saved, and sent to customers, management and inspection personnel. Patterson Services has implemented new state-of-the-art inspection units and procedures coupled with a centralized data repository which greatly simplifies this process. These steps have allowed us to reduce errors, effectively capture and track wear on pipe, and greatly improve customer service. Patterson is capable of performing Category 1 through Category 4 and API RP7G-2 inspections.
- Services include but not limited to:
- Pipe and tubing have been electromagnetically inspected for transverse defects
- Wall thickness on pipe and tubing have been verified with an Ultrasonic thickness gauge
- All cuts have been checked with depth gauge to insure 80% remaining wall
- All dents have been checked with a 3% mash gauge
All equipment is carefully maintained by our experienced personnel. We also inspect and test our equipment to meet or exceed API specifications prior to delivery to your location.